Do not use the water purifier for a long time
For some reasons, the household water purifier is out of service after being used for a period of time, such as traveling, traveling, or changing the living environment. So what should I pay attention to when using the water purifier again after it has not been used for a long time?
1. Open the sewage outlet to remove impurities such as sand and rust. Before using it again, open the sewage outlet to remove the sand and rust to avoid clogging of the water purifier, no water or a peculiar smell.
2. If necessary, replace the filter element. If it is not used for a long time (such as 5 months or more), the filter element will lose its filtering function and the water purifier will fail. First, clean the filter element of the water purifier. After cleaning, test whether there is a water purification effect. If not, replace the filter element.
3. Rinse the water purifier To use the water purifier again, you need to rinse the water purifier. If it has not been used for 3 days, it can be rinsed for 3-5 minutes. If it is more than 10 days or longer, it needs to be rinsed for 15 minutes. Above, until all the remaining water inside is rinsed off.
4. Replace the ultrafiltration membrane. If the water purifier is not used for 3 months or longer, it will cause the ultrafiltration membrane to dry out and shrink the pore size. The water output of the water purifier will become smaller and the ultrafiltration membrane cannot be restored. If this happens, the ultrafiltration membrane will be replaced.
5. Turn off the tap water inlet. If the water purifier is not used for a long time, please close the tap water inlet valve to avoid unnecessary losses caused by flooding caused by excessive water pressure causing the tap to fall off.
6. Backwash the filter element of the water purifier. If you do not use the water purifier for more than a month, more bacteria and mold may grow inside the filter element of the water purifier. To avoid secondary pollution, it is recommended to clean the filter element once when you use it again. After flushing, if the water quality is still not good and the effluent is too small, the water purifier can be backwashed.
The above are some precautions and possible situations when the water purifier is not used for a long time. In non-special circumstances, it is recommended that you use the water purifier frequently after installing the water purifier. In addition, choose a professional water purifier service provider to ensure the quality of the water purification and after-sales service.